Wedding venues by the sea
Baltic countries are so lucky with the incredibly beautiful seaside area! You can make your wedding by the sea extremely different, choosing both elegant seaside restaurants and guest houses and glampings with a breath of nature. From fine, white sand dream weddings to rocky beaches for rough romanticism.
Wedding venues in winter
Cozy restaurants, manors, castles and guest houses with lamp decorations and rich candlelight will enchant a real winter wedding fairy tale, while snowflakes will slowly fall outside the window.
Wedding venues in summer
Infinity of choices! Forests, meadows, manor and castle gardens with canopies, vineyards, lakes, bog trails and beaches. There are no restrictions on choosing a summer wedding venue!
Wedding venues in Covid conditions
Weddings will not be canceled because of the pandemic! It is an opportunity to celebrate one of the most important moments of your life in a small and intimate wedding. This is the time when wedding organizers, manors, guest houses and restaurants will have prepared exclusive and advantageous offers for you. Time for your unique adventure!
Hotels, restaurants, manors - the best wedding venues
Party venues can help determine what kind of wedding style suits your taste. If you are not sure what style matches your wedding design, check out the wedding venue offer:
- classic weddings can be celebrated not only in the restaurant, but also in one of the many suggested manors in our media. A luxurious atmosphere with a romantic touch will create a wonderful atmosphere where every bride will feel like a princess;
- informal weddings can be held anywhere, but they will look especially expressive in a wooden building, on the shore of a lake or river. Decorated guest houses, barns and ancient mansions are ideal wedding venues for original celebrations;
- traditional weddings are best celebrated in nature to fully express the rituals of ancestral holidays. Guest houses, mills, wooden manors create an atmosphere of antiquity. Baths and herbal teas will help you to relax and unwind after all the fun and hearty food.
What not to forget when organizing a wedding?
When choosing a place for a wedding, get acquainted with the offered services. To make the wedding day run smoothly, pay attention to:
- Premises area. If you don't know the exact number of your guests yet, choose wedding venues for medium and large party;
- For catering. Usually hotels, manors and guest houses offer not only rooms for celebrations, but also restaurant services, but in some places the decoration of the rooms and the catering of the guests have to be ordered additionally;
- For additional service. When celebrating a wedding in the countryside, you can usually use various services on the second day of the wedding, such as saunas, boat rental and horse riding.
Select the venue offers that match your wedding style and organize your dream wedding with the help of BRIDELIFESTYLE.COM! Have an unforgettable and happy wedding day!